FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does it take to build an Advantage Development home?
Advantage Development built homes are typically completed in 6 months.
Where is the best area to build?
Advantage Development is building throughout Omaha, Papillion, La Vista, Bellevue, Gretna and other areas surrounding the Omaha metropolitan area.
We will build anywhere you would like to call home. Some of our current developments include:
- Lots located in the Castle Creek subdivision at 153rd
- Secluded lots conveniently located 2 miles from I-680 and Hwy 75 in north Omaha
- Lots at The Mill located 2 miles North of Hwy 36 on 60th Street
- Shadow Lake Community located just off Highway 370, between 84th and 72nd Street
- West Bay Woods Community located on the Northwest corner of 180th and F Street in West Omaha
- White Hawk Community located in southwest Omaha at 192nd and F Streets
- Andresen Meadows located northeast of 180th and Blondo
- Ashbury Farm located in Papillion, NE off 120th & HWY 370
- Aspen Creek located in Gretna, NE one mile North of 192nd and HWY 370
- Indian Pointe located off 192nd & Maple
- Tiburon Ridge located off HWY 370 and less than two miles west of Interstate 80
- North Shore located in Papillion off HWY 370 and 126th Street
- Windgate Ranch located close to 204th and Pacific Street
Will Advantage Development build on a lot that is already owned?
Advantage Development builds throughout the greater Omaha area. We have the ability to build on your lot—or, if you’re interested in a lot owned by someone else, we’ll be more than happy to contact them on your behalf to determine if it’s available.
Can I make changes after construction has started?
Yes. Because we specialize in custom homes we have the ability to make changes throughout the construction process. We have an in-house design service to assist in planning and ensure the home-building process is smooth from beginning to end.
What is the price per square foot of your homes?
Advantage Development builds high quality homes at a very competitive price. There are many factors that go into building a home that make it hard to compare two houses using square foot price. Some of the factors include the location, quality of materials used throughout the home, the amount of standard features included in the home and much more.
Do you currently have any model homes to tour?
Yes. Advantage Development has two fully-furnished model homes:
- Our Ashlyn model is located at 1213 So. 209th St. in Windgate Ranches in Omaha is open Monday & Wednesday 4pm-7pm & Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm.
- Our newest model home is located at 12559 So. 83rd street in Omaha. It is open Wednesdays 4pm-7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 1pm-4pm.