FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where does Advantage Development Build?
Advantage Development builds throughout greater Omaha & surrounding areas. We have an extensive inventory of owned and optioned lots in Ashland, Bennington, Elkhorn, Gretna, Louisville, Papillion, Springfield, as well as other popular communities. We also have the ability to build on your lot—or, if you’re interested in a lot owned by someone else, we’ll be more than happy to contact them on your behalf to determine if it’s available.
How long does it take to build an Advantage Development custom home?
Great question! Our build time is approximately 7 months from foundation completion, barring any unforeseen weather or product delays.
Do I have to build an Advantage Development floor plan?
Absolutely not! We are a completely custom builder. However, throughout our 20 years building homes we have created a collection of popular plans. Many homeowners choose to start with one of these plans and customize to best fit their needs. Should you already have a plan, we are happy to work from those. Our in-house draftsman also has the ability to take your ideas and put them on paper making your dream home a reality.
Can I make changes after construction has started?
Yes. Being a custom home builder, we have the ability to make changes throughout the construction process. Our in-house draftsman and designer are here to assist you in planning and ensure the home-building process is smooth from beginning to end.
What is the price per square foot of your homes?
Advantage Development builds high quality homes at a very competitive price. There are many factors that go into building a home that make it hard to compare two houses using square foot price. Some of the factors include the location, quality of materials used throughout the home, the amount of standard features included in the home and much more. Click here for our handy Do Your Homework Checklist.
Why should I choose Advantage Development over other builders?
- Experience & Industry Knowledge
- Quality Products at Reasonable Pricing
- Support and Utilization of Local Businesses
- Client-Friendly Step-By-Step Process Guide
- In-House Design and Drafting Assistance
- We limit the number of clients we take to under 30 annually. This allows our team to be hands on with every single build while still being able to give our vendors a steady stream of business which they, in turn give us competitive pricing we pass along to our clients.
- We are a team, we know that each and every member’s job is as important as the next. We work together to insure your custom home building experience is smooth, effortless and an experience you will rave to others about!